Mayflower Transit knows that truckers are everyday heroes and that is why we esteem drivers the way we do. We respect your need for family time, to be compensated fairly, and drive well-maintained equipment.
If getting home to your family every day is important to you then being a part of our family may be exactly what you need. We are looking for local CDL-A company drivers who have a great attitude, eager to learn and are looking to grow with a stable company.
Dock to Dock delivery of primarily palletized freight to and from warehouse locations in Washington state.
Hauling Type: Special Commodities
Home time: Nightly
$24 to $28 per hour with Full Benefits and 401k
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Complete inventory of shipment and collect payments as required
- Secure shipment for transport
- Transport cargo
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip safety inspections
- Be at least 21 years old
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years, no more than 2 in the last 12 months
- Class A commercial license
- Stable work history and good references from former employers
- Safe driving record/MVR
- Pass DOT physical, drug test and background check
- Maintains driver log according to FMCSA regulations
- Must be able to read & write English